Restaurant HR Manager
• We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all personnel-related matters of our restaurant, from recruiting and payroll to training staff and evaluating their performance.
• Restaurant HR Manager responsibilities include managing payroll, hiring staff and maintaining employee records including contracts and work permits. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in a senior HR position, preferably in the hospitality industry, and be familiar with labor legislation, particularly regarding flexible working hours.
• Ultimately, you will ensure our employees are engaged, well-trained and productive so that they provide excellent customer service.
• Create hiring plans for front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house staff
• Promote open roles using online and print job ads
• Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
• Prepare job offers and employment contracts
• Calculate payroll considering overtime, holidays and evening shifts
• Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
• Manage payroll and keep updated records of payments
• Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off
• Schedule onboarding sessions and job-related trainings for all employees
• Track key recruiting metrics like turnover rates and source of hire
• Ensure our restaurant staff complies with health and safety regulations in the hospitality industry
• Work experience as an HR Manager, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Hands-on experience with recruiting for junior, senior, seasonal and part-time positions
• Good knowledge of regulations around flexible types of employment
• Familiarity with ATS, payroll software and resume databases
• Excellent people skills
• BSc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar field
• Additional diploma in Restaurant Management is a plus
Qualified candidates are required to apply