• Develop and implement the restaurant’s business plan for strategic growth
• Ensure the restaurant’s financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets.
• Develop and implement marketing plans and programs to attract customers.
• Inventory control and management
• Maintain operations by developing and implementing policies and standard operating procedures
• Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring food, beverage, and service offerings, initiating improvements and building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures
• Monitor emerging trends in the restaurant industry to stay up to date and relevant
• Set weekly and monthly sales performance and quality targets and ensuring they are achieved.
• Prepare reports on weekly sales updates, staff performance and marketing activities effectiveness.
• Support the chef and the F&B Controller in menu planning and ensure innovative and proactive ideas are integrated
• Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
• Respond to customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
• Continuous assessment training to ensure staff operate and work efficiently to reduce the amount of assisted staff e.g. casuals.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in Hotel Managements Software’s
• Must be willing to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Knowledge and experience in financial planning and strategic management (Need to show and Indicate)
• Good leadership and motivation skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.