Experienced, customer-oriented server with a friendly and professional attitude required to join an existing team in a busy, upmarket restaurant in the Westlands area. This position plays a big role in creating and providing the best experience and utmost level of satisfaction for all our customers. The role is on a full- time (casual) basis initially with a view to ramping up to full-time (contract) basis subject to performance.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The responsibilities of this role will include:
• Restaurant and table set up;
• Taking and dispensing food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude;
• Entering orders into the POS system accurately;
• Engaging with customers in a friendly manner;
• Ensuring tables are enjoying their meals and taking action to correct any problems;
• Collecting payments from tables among other responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an up-market, international restaurant (supporting references required);
• A team player with a strong work ethic;
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
• Superior food and beverage knowledge;
• A positive, flexible, punctual and professional approach;
• Impeccable articulation, personal grooming and presentation and a helpful, friendly personality.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured