We are seeking a personable server to join our team. In this position, you will create an intimate and high-quality dining experience for guests.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are seeking a personable server to join our team. In this position, you will create an intimate and high-quality dining experience for guests. You will answer customers’ questions, assist them with their choices, take their orders, and deliver their meals with a smile. We are looking for a candidate who is warm, and calm under pressure, and who knows how to be a team player, and work with urgency throughout the shift.
Server Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet tables promptly
- Answer questions about menu items
- Accurately take customer orders and relay them to the kitchen staff
- Facilitate filling drink orders with the bar
- Gracefully suggest/upsell additional menu items, such as desserts and drinks
- Offer special assistance to patrons with specific needs, such as highchairs for children
- Memorize the menu for on-demand recitation and questions about ingredients
- Use POS system to accurately calculate the patron’s bill
- Count down till at the end of every shift
- Side Work
Server Requirements and Qualifications
- Hospitality school diploma preferred
- 1+ years wait staff experience preferred but not required
- Basic math skills
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Familiarity with restaurant POS software a plus
- Ability to thrive in an active, noisy, and demanding environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured