Pizza House Restaurant is Mogadishu’s entirely rooftop dining Restaurant. It’s located in an accessible place in the city. An ideal place for every person where you can enjoy panoramic view of the city, a night at Pizza House Restaurant will have you basking in the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of our Rooftop setting. But it's not all about location - here at Pizza House we have forged a reputation as one of Mogadishu’s top restaurants. We believe in using only the freshest ingredients, the most talented chefs and waiting staff of the most professional standard. Be prepared to be properly taken care of by our outstanding staff whilst you enjoy our delicious cuisine.
We are still in this ever-competitive food business and have upgraded our services for the best of our clients who have supported us all these years. Our business has grown despite having many challenges. We are proud to say that we have created a strong bond with our clients.
Overview of Position
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Restaurant Store Keeper, to undertake and act as the Store Keeper for Pizza House Restaurant. The length of this contract is one year starting from November 2021 to November 2022. The occupant of this position shall be responsible for day-to day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene and Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store
This contract receives day-to-day and week-to-week oversight from restaurant supervisor, he/she will be also expected to Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Responsible for storage of supplies and operational
• Responsible for day-to day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene
• Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores
• Should have understanding of health standards in storage
• Should possess reporting skills to be able to coordinate the stores activities and give reports and day-to-day feedback on operational controls
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repair.
Storekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
• Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and Cover Letter via "Apply Now Button" and state the position applied for from 14th September to 20th October 2021. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements