4. Restaurant Supervisor (1)
Main duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure that the service and presentation of food and beverage complies with the required standards
• Allocate stations to waiters within the restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Ensure all staff maintain high standards of personal grooming & hygiene.
• Conduct shift briefing
• Ensure cleanliness and proper set up of the restaurant.
• Ensure coordinated service for all courses between kitchen and restaurant.
• Report any breakages and maintenance issues to the Restaurant Manager.
• Ensure all promotional material, menus and bar cards are in good state.
• Prepare duty rotas, leave schedules and pending days record.
• Monitor staff attendance.
• Ensure regular and accurate stock take is done & figures submitted to F&B Manager.
• Ensure back area is neat and tidy.
• Ensure stores requisition is done as per the requirement and controls are maintained.
• Relay comments received from guests & management briefing
• Evaluate staff capability and inform F&B Manager of potential stars, individual who are in need of training, assessing training requirements etc.
• Do periodic appraisals in conjunction with the F&B Manager.
• Liaise with F&B manager in choosing employee of the month.
• Ensure adherence of set standards
• Analyze guest questionnaire.
• Assist in problem solving in absence of F&B Manager,
• Keep record of borrowed equipment by other sections.
• Any other duties as delegated by your manager.
• Should be trained in advanced food and beverage service and sales from any recognized hospitality institution.
• Should have at least three years working experience in F&B service
• Computer literacy
• Friendly, outgoing, well composed, cheerful and enthusiastic demeanor
• Confident and positive attitude
• Excellent communicator
• Calm under pressure
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Natural leadership ability
• Knowledgeable in Food & Beverage product and service
OTHER DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES
• Vibrant & bubbly
• Engaging & energetic
• Tall & vivacious
• Quick thinker
• Right attitude and passionate about service
• Smartly groomed
• Up to date with current trends
Salary – Kshs. 46,080 plus service charge