• Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects
• Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.
• Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
• Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
• Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.