To perform the daily functions required on people and resources related to the administrative requisites of a branch and thus ensuring the branch becomes a profit-making center where sales and expenses are accurately and timely accounted for.
- Ensure the documentation on the daily cash and banking procedures are reconciled and accurate statements are posted in the system and relevant documents are presented to the finance department
- Ensuring all licenses required are valid and displayed.
- Ensure branch expenses are controlled and payments reconciled i.e. picking expenses and tracing the expense to the petty cash vouchers
- Sales and expenses budget preparations and variance analysis
- Stock /inventory control by checking on variances and adjusting of the same
- Daily Price Change Review at the Point of Sale with the preparation of Daily Price Change Checklist
- Muster roll and payroll administration and all related issues.
- Security/shrinkage control Stocktaking and ensuring accurate records of all stocks held and accountability of any variances thereof.
- Equipment maintenance by keeping up-to-date equipment schedule and servicing records.
- Routinely reporting and recommending to the Branch Manager the strengths and weaknesses of the branch operations and the internal control systems.
- Generation of customer service reports on customer complaints, speed of service, and customer compliments
- Costing Deli, bakery, and butchery to ensure that they are profitable centers
Academic Qualifications - Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
Professional Qualifications - CPA (K)