Achieves maximum sales growth by effectively promoting and selling
the company’s products, while still ensuring customer service levels are
also always achieved
• Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers.
• Works to resolve any customer issues, concerns and complaints
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service
questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Good Customer service orientation and has the ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
o 3 years of experience as a customer service representative
o Proven customer support experience
o Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
o Excellent communication and presentation skills
o Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
o Diploma in Business administration
o Important Qualities Communication skills Customer-service skills.
Interpersonal skills Listening skills. Patience Problem-solving skills