The successful candidate will oversee and manage all Outlets, aside from the North Kenyan ones that will be managed separately, as well as coordinate the stock for all outlets and supply stock to North Kenyan outlets as required. He/she will complete visits to all outlets as frequently as possible, including in Tanzania.
• Maximise contribution by achieving sales budgets and controlling costs
• Analyse sales figures and forecasting of sales and costs
• Responsible for Petty Cash management
• Assure daily register is operated correctly in Vend and all orders processed accurately
• Assure all reports are completed in a timely manner
• Set monthly KPI’s to the team
• Manage and motivate the Shop/Outlet teams to increase sales and profit efficiently
• Responsible within the store for health and safety compliance
• Coordinate, track and send repairs
• Assure Stock takes are completed monthly for the Store and outlets
• Manage the Store/Outlets presentation including cleanliness of the whole store
• Overseeing and organising maintenance and all Facilities related aspects of the Shop/Outlets and Storage spaces
• Assure all Signage, store imagery and video are in line with London, current launches and product focus
• Liaising with the Property Management Company and renewing licenses for the shop
• Assure all prices are correct. Double check invoices to make sure the correct prices are being reported
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
• Experience in a similar senior management position for at least 5 years.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Problem solving, proactivity and eye for detail, always focusing on improvement of systems.
• IT proficient and understanding of modern technology, Excel, databases, Microsoft and Google apps, POS systems, etc.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Deadline: 14th March 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***