Sales Beauty Advisors (Uganda)
The primary job function of the Beauty Advisor is to manage and assume overall responsibility for the success of their stores by performing all customer care service aspects of their store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Job Title: Sales Beauty Advisors (Uganda)
Reporting to: Area Retail Manager
Department: Retail Sales
Company: Lintons Beauty World
Type of Employment: Full-time, 8 hours a day, Monday to Sunday with an off day every week for every Sunday worked. 1 hour for lunch.
About the Company
Our client is an East Africa's premier distributor and retailer of high-end beauty & skincare products and designer fragrances.
Sales department is a revenue center with our revenue streams being Retail stores and online platforms.
The primary job function of the Beauty Advisor is to manage and assume overall responsibility for the success of their stores by performing all customer care service aspects of their store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
Customer Engagement and Experience:
• Connect with your clients and determine their needs.
• Create a luxury experience to the client with brand-specifc selling behavior (including product demonstration)
• Empower your client by teaching them how to use the beauty products.
• Achieve retail sales objectives by engaging clients in the following areas of our multi-expert brand: Skincare, Makeup, Fragrance.
• Attract new customers and retain existing clients through unparalleled customer service and follow-up.
• Update client records with contact details and treatments received
• Mentor and coach team on product knowledge, client service and retail sales objectives.
• Ensure all brands requirements are maintained
• Brainstorm with the other store team on possible animations to drive sales
• Attend to any Lintons out-door activation made to drive sales to Lintons stores
• Work together with Therapist to drive sales on Spa services
Product and Merchandising:
• Cross-sell beauty products and additional treatments, when appropriate
• Promoting the various marketing activities which are set out by the Manager
• Maintain brands merchandising guidelines(planograms)
• Monitor any product defects and report to the relevant authorities.
• Liaise with the Brands representative/ Manager on new product development including product discontinuation.
• Ensure optimum stock levels on their counters by liaising with All relevant departments.
• Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
• Maintain consistency in achieving individual and store targets.
• Ensure their Brands achieve the set targets
• Actively participate in sales drives conducted by Brands or the company and give a report on its success or challenges.
• Ensure clients recruitment to company CRM- Lintons Loyalty Club program.
• Ensure all areas are clean and equipment are sterilized before use.
• Observe company operations policies.
• Ensure inventory controls in their counters and in the entire store by conducting random stock takes.
• Be in the frst line to control pilferage in the store.
• Must be a Ugandan National
• Candidates with both feld sales and telesales experience are encouraged to apply
• Candidates should have 1 - 2 years of experience in FMCG sales
• Must have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or Business related felds i.e Sales, Marketing
• Candidates with knowledge of the Beauty industry would be an added advantage
• The remuneration will be paid in Ugandan shillings. It consists of a Gross salary of Ksh 35,000 + Commissions + Staff welfare + Lunch.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Profciency in multi-tasking and handling stressful situations.
• Planning and Execution.
• Problem solving & decision making
• Infuencing Ability
• Knowledge of Beauty Industry regulations
• Understanding best practices in Industry procedures.
Measurable Deliverables / KPI’s
• Sales - Achieve 70%+ of individual Sales Target
• Customer Satisfaction - Customer registration 100% of target, Feedback registration 100% of target, Points redemption 100% of target
• Inventory Management - Zero cash loss, Zero stock variance
• Upselling - IPT, store and individual- increase by 15
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured