• Direct and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives
• Provide training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner
• Monitor the activities of the customer service department of retail outlets to ensure a satisfied clientele
• Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information
• Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals
• Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
• Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
• Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
• Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet
• Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis
• Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites
• Listen to customer complaints to address & resolve their issues
• Evaluate operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store.
• Education and Training: a Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, business studies, or in a similar field. Experience in retail sales and customer service is also required for this position.
• Organizational Skills: able to coordinate sales operations across a retail chain.
• Accounting Skills: well versed in reviewing and evaluating sales records and financial statements.
• Communication Skills: proficient in interacting with store managers and retail staff to communicate information relevant to sales