Tire World LTD, is East Africa’s leading automotive parts and tyres distributor. Some of our renowned brands are, MAXXIS TYRES, CST TYRES, EUROL OILS, and BOST BATTERIES.
Our Vision: To become, the leading automotive solution provider with a strong global brand identity which earns the devotion of our employees as well as our customers. Our Brand, Maxxis, a truly global product already, and our vision, adding to that global identity, by making sure this brand accessible to the whole East African Region.
Our Mission: To provide premium quality products and services that meet the customer needs and exceed expectations with the aim of developing trust and loyalty among our customers and employees. Our brand, Maxxis, Premium in product quality, offering 100% QUALITY, 100% SERVICE and achieve 100% TRUST from our customers and employees. We believe our customers as well as our employees are our Family. We like to call ourselves the TIRE WORLD FAMILY
Our Core Values:
1. Take initiative & ownership
2. Be ambitious & create your own opportunities.
3. Work smart, work hard.
4. Be a team player, collaborate & enjoy
5. Get out of your comfort zone.
6. Be part of the solution.
What We Do
At Tire World Ltd we provide the following quality products and services to our clients:
· Tyres and Tyre Services
· Automotive and Motorcycle Batteries
· Automotive Lubricants
· Automotive Brake Pad
· Automotive Glasses
· Vehicle Accessories such as car care products, wipers, mats, jumper cables and jack
· Garage Equipment
- Attend to customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Escalate information to the respective department
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Generate sales leads, cross sell and upsell
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint through phone, email and/ or social media; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Diploma/ degree in a Sales or Marketing Field
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a similar position in the automobile industry
- Interest in automobile mechanics is advantageous.
- Proficient in both Numerical and written communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Knowledge in CRM system
All applications which do not meet the above requirements will be rejected