Title: Retail Supervisor for our shops in Lodwar, Tana River & Samburu.
Ps. A Retail Supervisor runs one shop. Therefore, we are recruiting 3 Retail Supervisors for this role.
Reports to: Retail Area Manager
Location: Field (80%) and shop (20%)
Purpose: As a Retail Supervisor you will be driving the key metrics of a shop: Sales, Installation and Repossession. You will have the opportunity to build and manage a network of agents, technicians and one shop manager.
i. Create and maintain an incredible sales team
ii. Meet the sales objectives through careful planning and motivating your team
iii. Meet the technician target through a laser focus on efficiency
iv. Meet the operational standard we expect at the shop
Description of tasks
i. Responsible for new customer acquisition across a defined area
1. Hiring agents who are very effective sellers and good representative of BBOXX
2. Training agents to offer an incomparable customer service
3. Managing the schedule of agents and motivating them to reach new heights
4. Supporting and coaching agents in the field when needed (e.g. group presentation)
5. Monitoring their performance against objectives and take necessary actions
6. Organizing the agent network geographically
ii. Responsible for technicians’ performance
1. Managing the schedule of technicians and motivating them to reach new heights
2. Monitoring their performance against objectives and take necessary actions
iii. Responsible to implement marketing strategy in coordination with Retail Area Manager
1. Request for any marketing activities
iv. Responsible for the operations at the shop
1. Supervise the shop manager in its activities
2. Report to the retail area manager about the shop results
Specification, Skills and Qualifications Desired:
o A degree in business related field with background preferably in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
o Have prior experience in sales management with deeper understanding of Route to Market Strategies, we are not looking for the “striker” of a football team but for the head coach
o Be willing to live in rural areas, the role is set in rural areas, you will be located at a shop which are in secondary towns
o Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
o Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills
o You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to reach target. Failure is never an option. You have shown in the past an ability to meet targets independently as a leader.
o You love selling: You have a passion in convincing people. You love getting others to trust you and follow your advice. You have some experience in selling effectively.
o You deliver and expect the best: At BBOXX, we all want to deliver extraordinary work in order to bring the solar revolution. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career.
o Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
o Leading a team is a second nature: You might not have had a lot of professional experience yet leading a team. But you feel you have led projects or managed conflicts effectively in the past, tell us about it.
o You are committed to amazing customer experience: Going the extra mile for the customer is natural for you.
o A dynamic and positive attitude, excellent organization, coordination, planning and team management skills.