• Work in parallel with Sales team to ensure that all revenue realized within the month are fully recognized in company financials for the period.
• Enhance accuracy in revenue recognition taking care of differed revenue relating to advance billing or partially realized revenue from ongoing projects are booked as per accounting standards.
• Follow up of accrued revenue documentation for billing with Sales / Operations team within 30 days from accrual date
• Monitor revenue billing progress and weekly escalate adverse variance to respective service line head and line manager with specific areas of concerns to be addressed with timelines.
Customer Database Management
• Maintaining & updating customer’s revenue data in ERP daily to enhance accuracy in revenue reporting and billing.
• Regularly updates customer details (name, email, phone, vat exemption certificate) as soon as notification documents are received.
• Address all queries raised by customers
• Submission of monthly statements to customers immediately invoices are submitted
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Degree in Procurement/ Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option)
• Certification in Procurement is an added advantage
• 2-3 years experience in revenue related assignment