- Ride and drive company’s motor vehicles to accomplish official duties.
- Observe all Health & Safety riding and driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of persons, materials, equipment and vehicle
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle or vehicle to the supervisor.
- Responsible for updating the riders’ and driver's Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Responsible for carrying out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle/vehicle and ensuring that they are cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Record information, such as items picked and delivered, sign for the package on collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Safely transporting employees, materials and equipment to and from specified locations in a timely manner using company motor vehicles.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries, pickups and transporting staff members to designated places.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, equipment and materials.
- Providing accurate time records of the company motor vehicles coming and goings.
- Ensure sound running of the motor vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
Qualifications and requirements
- Must have a valid driving license with driving categories A, B, C,
- Must have a clean driving/riding record.
- Candidates with PSV & Defensive Driving certification have an added advantage.
- Should be well organized with good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision