Our client, a high-end camp in Narok is looking to recruit a Room Attendant to be based in their camp.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The Room attendant will be responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. He/she will also ensure that all rooms are inviting and clean and address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 6 months as a room attendant in the hospitality industry.
• Greeting guests and responding to queries.
• Changing bed linen and making beds.
• Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
• Sweeping and mopping floors and carpets.
• Dusting and polishing furniture.
• Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
• Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs as and when they arise.
• Keeping the tent in pristine condition.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
• Carrying guests’ luggage from the vehicles to the tents.
• Relevant diploma/certificate.
• Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
• Physical mobility and stamina.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Professional and polite.
• Professional attitude is required
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 15,000
Career Level: Entry level
Location: Narok, Kenya
Deadline: 21st December, 2022
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured