• Responsible for the accommodation department with a focus on reception, and ensures smooth processes and high compliance in terms of guest relation, housekeeping and reservation standards, for example in larger hotels.
• He/she take over management responsibilities and lead the whole reception team. In addition, he/she is responsible for the deployment of personnel
• He/she need to make sure there is sufficient and competent personnel to guarantee the satisfaction of the guests.
• He/she also have to train the staff in terms of special guests, for example foreign business people or celebrities, as and when required
• Responsible for planning of budgets and personnel, strong cooperation with the sales department
• Organisation of department trainings, coordination of the service and vacation planning
• Monitoring the work of service personnel, hotel & security
• Quality assurance and compliance in terms of special guidelines and hiring new employees.
Qualifications: Degree of Diploma in Hospitality Management, With M.B.A degree/diploma will be added Advantage.
Experience: 12 years experience in a star hotel or resort and experience in East Africa will be an advantage