Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 12,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2021 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to be our super agents countrywide.
Reporting to the Team leader, the candidate is expected to manage and coordinate a team of sales agents in the region in a bid to achieve the organizations revenue target through uptake of vast Sacco products. Also demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and self-drive; with a strategic outlook, exemplary execution skills, great leadership skills, motivation for sales, planning and building relationships.
- Drive member recruitment of members to the Sacco.
- To sell strategic partnership products of the SACCO. i.e Fertilizers, Mpesa subtills, Light products.
- Ensure recruitment and availability of regional Sacco Sales Agents.
- Provide hands-on support and guidance to the teams ensuring they deliver the required sales numbers, customer service and revenue targets.
- Achieve the team’s set targets in terms of numbers & value
- Assist direct agents in cross selling products / services to existing and potential members.
- Disseminating relevant savings, loans and services information to the Sacco members.
- Ensure team’s compliance with KYC & due diligence.
- Provide regular defined reports and initiatives to improve performance
- Ability to lead and manage a team of sales agents and super agents in their territory.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Membership startup capital of a minimum Ksh 30,0000
- Valid certificate of good conduct and Business Permit
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
- Dependability and adaptable
- Multi-tasking skills and good administrative ability
- Aggressive commission pay out.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating on the subject the position you are applying for and your County of Preference. Chairpersons of groups are encouraged to apply.