- Development, implementation and review of safety, health, environment & quality standards and procedures in line with the Occupational Safety & Health Act 2007 and other related statutory requirements
- Conduct reviews on the company performance and compliance with the set standards and maintaining a proper documentation.
- Provide relevant training instructions and workshops to all the organization employees, and subcontractors on safety, health, environment and quality with high emphasis on continuous improvement
- Maintain accurate records for the related training
- Carrying out SHEQ inspections and audits including monitoring and keeping track of all related issues
- Ensure that all the company facilities are in compliance with the statutory requirement, the quality management systems and the internal organization policies
- Liaise with the plant manager to ensure that all statutory audits are conducted and the relevant certificates issued
- Proactively identify any SHEQ related issues
- Act in liaison with the Directorate of Occupational Safety, Health and other related practitioners to ensure that SHE practices are up to date
- Maintain a database of all safety related incidences and accidents
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all SHEQ related issues
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field
- ISO Standards Training & Lead Auditor Training
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience, two (2) of which should in the in a similar position
- Experience in ISO implementation
- DOSH & NEMA certifications highly preferred
- Analytical and problem solving
- Exceptional Supervisory skills
- Previous experience working with an MNC highly preferred
- Experience working with companies within the food industry & pharmaceutical industry preferred
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the relevant experience and qualifications; please send in your CV only quoting the job title ‘SHEQ Manager’.