The successful candidate will be responsive achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Must have experience selling automotive parts.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensuring its strong presence in the market.
• Review data from the ERP system and come up with better sales strategies.
• Participate in sales staff recruitment, setting sales targets, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present realistic sales forecasts and budgets to communicate sales goals bi-annually to the Management.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status in-order to come up with opportunities for growth.
• Propose and implement approved digital and print marketing initiatives with marketing the team.
• Liaise with the Tender Team in sourcing for and filing relevant tenders.
• Liaise with sales and finance team in ensuring that debts are collected in good time.
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
• Must have experience in automotive parts sector and good knowledge in the products and services.
• Must have experience managing a sales team.
• Must have social media sales and marketing skills.
• Result oriented person, ambitiously organized and a strategic thinker.
• Ability to forge business relationships and networks with excellent communication skills.
• Able to lead and develop others to achieve company goals.
• Must have a valid driving license.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 150,000 (Approx. 1,500 USD).
Deadline: 20th May 2021.
Job Category: Lower Mid-level.
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***