Research, prospect and generate sales leads and bring in business in mobile application development, bulk SMS, USSD development, web development and any other service/product Ujuzi Code is involved in. A fixed retainer of KES 20,000 shall be given together with a competitive commission structure on Lead generation and sale
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Ujuzi Code Ltd is a Software Development company with a keen focus on custom software solutions. We operate in mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), web applications and integrations. We collaborate with clients to establish bold & effective systems.
At Ujuzi Code we are dedicated to delivering the best in mobile and web-based solutions for business growth and automation. We are looking for a sales account executive who will be responsible for directly selling Ujuzi Code's services and products.
- Research, prospect and generate sales leads and bring in business in mobile application development, bulk SMS, USSD development, web development and any other service/product Ujuzi Code is involved in.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Determining clients’ business requirements and advising them on appropriate solutions
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Monitoring of competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and services.
- Preparing pre-qualification and tender documents.
- Attend pitch meetings with the business development manager.
- Take ownership of customer queries and proactively follow through for timely resolution.
- Suggest actions necessary for improved sales performance and identify new growth opportunities.
- Maintain client focus at all times and respond to clients’ inquiries (e-mails, chats, phone, and physical meetings), prepare quotes and proposals for client consideration.
Proven Skills & Experience Requirements
- Demonstrable work experience as a Sales account executive.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Previous experience in selling IT products and solutions.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Exemplary communication skills with clients.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
A fixed retainer of KES 20,000 shall be given together with a competitive commission structure on Lead generation and sale
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.