Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
Be a team player and master your role in the team by ensuring our current and new clients are engaged to give them a positive and productive impact on our business, through regular interactions with them by putting their needs first at all times, and establish trust-worthy relationships for the mutual benefit with our business and our clients.
REPORTING INTO Sales Manager, BuyRentKenya
DIRECT REPORTS None
• Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
• Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
• Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
• Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
• Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximize the value of subscribing to BuyRentKenya.
• Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
• Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
• Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
• Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
• Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
• Communicate learnings on Agents & Developers account performance to the team leader.
• Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
• Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
• Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
• Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
• communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
• Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
• possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after sales effort.
• Demonstrate your attention to detail in your planning, which is key to this role, where you shall formulate and execute key plans geared towards your markets.
• BuyRentKenya Sales Manager + Sales Team
• BuyRentKenya Customer Service Relationship Team Lead + Team
• BuyRentKenya CEO
• BuyRentKenya Social Media -Content Marketer
• BuyRentKenya Marketing Manager & In-House Designer
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite. A bachelor’s degree in a management field may be considered an added advantage but is not mandatory.
At least 2- 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record, with a substantive interest in the property industry.
1. Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
2. Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
3. Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
4. Be a significant part of a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
N.B:- This will be shared separately