The successful candidate will also be required to maintain good
relationships with all customers to grow the business and promote new products.
- Liaise with the operations and dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirement are met.
- Resolve product/service queries by clarifying customer complaints and logging on to salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Update customer price lists when price changes occur.
- Ensure that internal staff has all the relevant information so that invoicing can be done timeously.
- Manage incoming calls and ensure that all customer demands are met.
- Direct customer queries to the relevant party.
- Check the inventory on hand on a daily basis bases on customer forecasts.
- Conduct an MDI (Managing Daily Initiative) on a weekly basis with the dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff to address problem areas within each department.
- Recommend potential products and services to customers.
- Create a job card based on the sales order.
- Ensure that all orders are accurately created and timorously distributed to the production department.
- Requesting a time frame from the Production Supervisor regarding urgent orders.
- Communicate the time frame to the dispatch Supervisor to ensure that delivery occurs within the allocated deadlines.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding customers that are on hold.
- Send correspondence to the Finance Department regarding customers’ accounts that are suspended.
- Provide customers feedback in terms of urgent orders as well as materials that are out of stock.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a B2B environment.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must have experience in order processing.
- Ability to work with dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff department.
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Experience in handling export queries, documentation and co-ordination with internal and external agencies.
- Experience working with (flexible) time zone hours, preferably (India and West Africa – Nigeria and Ghana).
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 85,000 – 90,000 (Approx. 850 - 900 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th June 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***