Position: Sales Administrator (For a Medical Insurance Brokerage Company)
Employer: AN INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL BROKERAGE INSURANCE COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-SA-06-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Diploma or degree in business management, customer service or related field.
• At least 3 years working experience as a sales administrator or client relations roles. Service sector experience especially in insurance or financial sector will be an advantage.
Salary: KSHS. 50,000 - 60,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
• Sales administrator will be the link between the customer and the medical service provider (medical insurance brokerage company).
HE/SHE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING ROLES: -
• Support the sales team in their efforts to generate sales orders.
• Handle customer complaints or compliments.
• Attend to customers through emails and respond to phone call enquiries.
• Inform customers of any unforeseen delays and problems in service delivery.
• Ensuring service deliveries are done withing the promised or agreed timelines.
• Handle company customer service and client relationship issues.