• Responsible for selling technology products to schools
• Facilitate recruitment and registration of schools
• Responsible for school training and teacher training
• Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
• A minimum grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE
• Knowledge in Sales and Marketing
• Knowledgeable of your location and the schools in the area
• Proficiency in computers is mandatory and possession of a smart phone
• Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
• A team player with the drive to improve performance.
• Persuasive with strong recognition skills,
• Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Provide your details by clicking the "Apply Now Button".