• Spreading the company brand and achieving set targets by selling either to retail and wholesale outlets.
• Training and advising farmers in the region on matters crop of production, protection, varieties, rotations and soil management.
• Identify and follow up on various sales leads.
• Recruiting and supporting clients to the agronomy service package.
• Develop independent crop trials service to be conducted on behalf of farmers and input suppliers.
• Responsible for evaluating farmers and/or customers plots.
• Develop independent agronomy services and field trials business.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education in Agronomy or a related field.
• Must have proven working experience in agronomy sales.
• Sales Experience in Chemicals, Feeds, Seeds, Fertilizers.
• Able to handle the Agro Dealers on sales, promotions and collections.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Knowing local language.
• Valid Car driving license
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 45,000 – 60,000
Incentives of between KES 10,000 to KES 25,000 per month