The successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Sales Agronomist. He/she must have strong experience working in large farms in the agricultural field, dealing with agrochemicals and fertilizers.
• Managing customer relations by being the point of contact for customers, updating customers on the availability of products, and the status of their order.
• Understanding the competitive environment and strategizing priorities to select target customers.
• Visit current and potential customers regularly.
• Travel throughout the assigned territory on customer visits to solicit orders & talk with customers.
• Conduct research and liaise with the management team on taking the sales prospect further.
• Recognize customers’ stages in their decision-making cycle and use the information strategically.
• Possess excellent in-depth knowledge of products.
• Keep up-to-date and informed on the market, industry, and regulatory issues.
• Prepare and present periodic sales reports to the management.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales of chemicals, Feeds, Seeds, Fertilizers or Farm Equipment.
• Must have the ability to handle Agro Dealers on Sales, promotions & collections.
• Ability to build reports and forecast on sales as well as trends
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Have a valid driving license.
Monthly gross salary: Kes 60,000 (Appr. USD 600).
Location: Nyanza Region, Kenya.
Deadline: 7thJuly 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***