Our client, a leading construction material and roofing solutions provider, is looking for a Sales and Dispatch Coordinator to be based in Kisii.The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
Key Performance Areas:
• Overall administrative in charge of the service center
• Responsible for the Service Center’s Sales numbers
• Ensure Counter and Filed Sales executives carry out their duties as per their KPIs, Job Descriptions and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Carry out customer service functions such as keying in orders, tracking pending orders, payment receipting, invoicing, and material dispatch
• Monitor and ensure key metrics such as OTIF, Truck turnaround time are met.
• In charge of all inventory at the Service Center and ensure that the system stock and the physical stock match.
• Assist with the implementation and running of marketing programs for the region in conjunction with the marketing department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• Degree in Business Management or a related course
• 4 years of working experience
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Ability to influence with integrity & win people with new way of thinking
• Methodical and analytical approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Good business understanding
• Team working and team management ability
• Excellent project management skills
• Good organization and problem-solving skills
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application not later than 12th July 2020. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.