DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sales and marketing strategies
• Constant feedback to the management from the market and decide on future strategies
• To increase the profitability of the company, by aiming to expand the market
• Explore the market to look for opportunities
• Forecast the market and communicate effectively
• Analyze sales reports for Management review
• Contribute to the development and refinement of the Company’s vision and strategy
• Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
• Develop, review, and report on the business development Department’s strategy
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Sound commercial skills
• Good project and time management skills
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a pressured environment
• Organizational skills
• Leadership skills
• Coordinating activities and resources
• Ability to work collaboratively
• ‘Hands-on’ working style
• Penchant for being proactive
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing.
• At least 1year of Sales experience.
• Excellent communication skills and a good negotiator.
• Commercial awareness.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross-functionally with minimal supervision.
• High level of integrity.