• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or business development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any other business related field.
• Knowledge in the health sector is preferred.
• Someone who is passionate about selling and business development in software solutions.
• Ability to deal well with the private health sector and the Faith based organizations e.g. Christian Health Association of Kenya and the health secretariat of the Roman Catholic Church.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Proven ability to close deals.
• Prior experience in software solutions is an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills; presentation, persuasion, negotiation, ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
• Proven track record of meeting targets and use of results oriented methods.
• To source for new potential clients, manage potential clients and close sales.
• Initiating and executing follow-up on leads.
• Develop and implement new methods and procedures for increasing sales and expanding market territory.
• Manage relationships with potential and existing clients through phone calls, emails and physical visits to ensure rapid portfolio growth.
• Understand the company products, sales funnel and stay up to date with new product features.
• Explore digital marketing of the company through social media and other relevant channels.
• Obtain regular and extensive market intelligence and guide the company on the appropriate marketing methodologies.
• Engage industry stakeholders, carryout market oversight and expand company market share.
• Submit regular reports to the management; weekly or daily sales reports, findings, suggestions and marketing initiatives.
• Contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.