• Present and sell company products to new potential and existing clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Aggressively work on their monthly targets.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare weekly status reports, including activity, closings, follow ups, and adhere to goals.
• Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to relevant staff.
• Degree or Diploma preferably in Sales and Marketing and/or Business Management.
• A self-driven, flexible and creative performer with passion for sales
• Willingness to learn and commitment to delivering results
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• A team player with strong leadership skills.
• Good analytical skills and a good glimpse of the business environment
Retainer of Ksh. 20,000.0 and 10% commission on sales attained