• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
• Manage property auctions or exchanges
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson of at least 2 years.
• Diploma in sales and marketing or a related field.
• Proven track of successful sales record
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• Good communications skills.
• Applicants with Somali language skill will get priority