Our client is looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Front Office Manager based at their Kitisuru branch Spa. The core function of this role is to increase and grow sales revenue through maximizing clients’ trends and experiences through consistent data analysis.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our client’s spas offer refreshing, rejuvenating and rebalancing experiences to their clients. Located in the suburbs of Nairobi, their services ultimately seek to provide the best wellness and holistic experience to all their many clients. With a large team of highly trained and professional staff, they are devoted to providing a calming and relaxing experience using the most exquisite products.
• Increase and maintain a branch client retention of above 55%
• Review and analyze all client data to improve and increase client satisfaction and sales
• Study and report client trends to improve market reach
• Achieve daily and monthly set sales targets
• In Trend Analytics, you will collect, organize, and interpret client data through primary and secondary sources to maximize client satisfaction and experiences.
• Ensure all client data is accurate and up to date.
• Review and analyse all client data including treatment trends, client feedbacks.
• In Marketing, you will support the company’s marketing department by collecting Social media content through client interactions and feedback/testimonial sharing
• You will liaise with the Branch Manager to carry out internal research to understand team product and treatment knowledge.
Leadership of Front Office Team:
• Lead and manage all front office trainings including onboarding.
• Have knowledge of booking system, all customer service processes and ensure these are fully understood, implemented, and maximized by the team.
• Observe client journey (360-degree cycle) through front office, therapists and hairdressers and flag any gaps or disconnects.
Client Relationship Management:
• Have knowledge of all services and products available and guide clients on best options for best experiences.
• Understand the 360-degree client experience at the Spa and ensure this is known, understood and implemented by all.
• Observe the sales team to identify gaps in relations to client feedback and work closely with the Branch manager to ensure consistency in client experiences and service standards and quality through relevant training.
• Share daily reports with daily activities, achievements, suggestions, issues and updates.
• Report to management any issues arising from client interactions and feedback shared including any complaints, suggestions or recommendations made by the clients.
• Include client feedback directed at specific trends i.e popularity of a particular service.
• A data and sales driven, customer and solution oriented individual.
• MUST have experience managing a team of at least 3 people in customer service roles.
• Have an approachable and warm personality and ability to engage with and manage employees
• Expert in system understanding and learning with great resource maximization skills.
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
• Have a hands-on and proactive approach with a thirst for tangible results
Monthly Gross Salary: Kes 100,000 – Kes 150,000
Deadline: 12th February 2023
Career Level: Mid-Level
Location: Kitisuru, Kenya
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured