1. Implement the country’s strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with the sales strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the set objectives.
2. Develop and cascade the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring the team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
3. In-charge of the assigned territory’s sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function
4. Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales.
5. Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
6. Develop customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that opportunities are grasped
7. Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies
8. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, so as to keep abreast with targets v/s actual.
9. Benchmark and implement best practices in marketing and other respective areas of work.
10. Implement product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
11. Manage talent including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
12. Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies.
13. In charge of branch marketing activations
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in Sales & Marketing, Banking and Finance or related field of study
• MUST have 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in a Micro Finance.
• Excellent negotiation and selling skills
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership skills with proven experience of coaching and mentoring teams
• Proven digital marketing experience