MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting the sales target quoter across all business channels.
- Day to day management of the sales team both physical teams and online marketing teams ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the teams.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the client relationship Management databases or software effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts ensuring posting relevant content is done.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing and sales campaigns
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Science or a related field
- 5+ years of proven marketing experience especially in FMCG
- Proven track record of achieving set KPIs
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted