Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Degree in Business Related Courses
• 5 years and above in a managerial position of the same capacity.
• Must have exceptional skills in managing a team
• Must be able to meet organizational sales targets
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured