Duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager
• Meeting the sales target quoter across all business channels.
• Day to day management of the sales team both physical teams and online marketing teams ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the teams.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Ensuring the sales team update the client relationship Management databases or software effectively with all appropriate data.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts ensuring posting relevant content is done.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing and sales campaigns
Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager
• Proven track record of achieving set KPIs
• All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
• Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.