DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare an annual sales and marketing strategy and budget, and continuously monitor and report on its achievements on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
2. Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the Managing Director.
3. Based on marketing reports and sales performance revise strategies accordingly on a weekly basis and submit to the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
4. Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
5. Oversee product research and development according to market trends and customer demand.
6. Oversee all advertising, publicity and brand management.
7. Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
8. Coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products.
9. Liaise with line departments with regards to performance on manufacturing, transportation of goods to customers, and invoicing.
10. Appraise the performance of the Marketing and Sales team members.
11. Review requests by line managers to recruit new employees and make appropriate recommendations to the Human Resource Department.
12. Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer