- Minimum Diploma in Pharmacy or science-related field
- 3-4 years work experience in Hospital equipment Sales & Surgical Sales.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- One-year experience in middle-level distributor preferably in pharmaceutical products
- Must possess social and communications skills, and be detail-oriented
- Proactive problem solver
- Deadline driven (Time management)
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
- The representatives will be involved in the sales of Surgical & Orthopedic items.
- Ensure products are available in various Hospitals, Clinics & Pharmacies.
- Taking orders and following up on payments.
- Ensure your region is stocking the products.
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price list.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery, schedules, pricing and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Coordinate with the supervisor and delivery team for products to be delivered in time.
- Send daily, weekly reports to the supervisor.
- Maintain professional relationships with every customer.
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices.
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks.
- Must reach sale targets.
- Your locations will be tracked through our reporting system during the working hours stipulated.
What do Sales Representatives do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer
in order to boost top-line revenue and growth, customer acquisition
levels, and profitability.
• Selling products using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction
• Achieve agreed on sales targets and outcomes within the timelines given.
• Analyze the territory/ market potential, track sales, and status reports
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
Send your resume via Apply Now Button.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications.