Master Brown International Institute is a home care training institution based in Nairobi, Kenya. We are in need of hiring candidates located in the following locations whose core purpose will be to engage customers as sells executive, sales-oriented executives are encouraged to apply. We require Male and Female sales representatives who can work independently.
NB. You must be a resident of the Location you apply for.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Persists in sales even in the face of failure
• Demonstrates services as deemed necessary by clients and management
• Schedule’s appointments and meetings as necessary
• Answers questions from clients
• Makes service knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Finds ways to sell service in the face of a down market
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
• Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Skills and Qualifications
• Diploma in sales and marketing or any related course.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills