The Property Boutique® is a professional full-service real estate brokerage, management and advisory firm that offers progressive and innovative solutions in the real estate sector.
We constantly pursue a culture of high performance guided by professionalism, integrity, respect, teamwork and leadership. With a commitment to excellence, we always strive to add value to our clients and offer them a timely, cost-effective and a stretch service. These are our current guiding principles and the foundation on which we are built and that we continue to build upon.
We have designed our services to provide turnkey solutions for developers, buyers, sellers, and investors.
Our goal is to facilitate a successful and rewarding transactional experience every time by prioritizing our client’s needs and delivering expected results.
Property Boutique (E.A.) Limited is looking for a Sales and Property Management Officer to oversee the operations of its commercial and residential properties as well as advertise properties to attract buyers. This position requires a candidate who has strong organizational, communication, time, and self-management skills. The successful candidate will have strong technology skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as above average experience using computer technology. Duties include managing groundskeeping staff, coordinating and supervising repairs and maintenance work, preparing and managing the budget as well as maintaining client relationships. The Sales and Property Management Officer will be proactive in developing procedures, implementing programs and technologies to efficiently and effectively market and manage properties. The candidate must have the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants and individual owners
• Paying property expenses, including taxes, mortgages, payroll, insurance premiums and maintenance costs
• Reporting the property's financial status, occupancy and expiring leases to property owners
• Meeting potential tenants, showing them the property and assessing them
• Advertising vacant properties and to find tenants as well as sourcing for properties for prospective buyers
• Inspecting properties and arranging for repairs and new materials as required
• Arranging contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate
• Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations
• Prepare necessary paperwork such as closing statements, deeds, contracts, purchase agreements and leases
• Compile lists of real estate properties with details regarding their location, square footage and features
• Promote sale of properties by advertising through our network, website, national publications, local publications and if required, in all major online property portals.
• Customer service and interpersonal skills needed to meet with prospective and current tenants
• Good verbal communication
• Attention to detail to ensure documents are accurate and tenant issues or questions are adequately addressed
• Organization and the ability to multitask efficiently
• Problem-solving to find effective solutions for a variety of potential issues
• Knowledge of rental contracts and land and property laws
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong sales and negotiation skills to close deals
• Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize activities
• Great organization skills to be able to create various scheduled, timelines and budgets
• Ability to work independently when making important decisions
• Great honesty and integrity skills
• Outstanding computer skills for preparing presentations and drafting property sale documentations
• University degree; Minimum qualification, Second Upper Division
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet/web applications.
• Experience in Sales and Property Management, or a similar role.
Candidates for the position will be required to apply by submitting their CV and Cover Letter. Only successful candidates will be called for formal interviews.