Job Description For Sales And Service Biomedical Engineer.
1. Actively searching for new clients who could benefit from company devices.
2. Follow-up hospital needs of the medical devices and follow the company set procedures and procurement steps to achieve maximum benefit of the company and client.
3. Installing and attending to service matters within a stipulated time.
4. Achieving the sales target value set by the company standards.
5. Exhibiting and presenting company devices to medical facilities, hospitals, private hospitals, clinics to maximize market share of the medical devices.
6. Developing relationships with clients to know market development from client's perspective and increasing the proportion of sales.
7. Creating relationship with key opinion leaders in the hospitals, private clinics who are in the responsible position of procuring.
The Ideal Candidate Should Qualify For The Following Criteria.
1. Diploma and Certificate Medical Engineer from Kenya Medical Training institution.
2. Good command of English Language.
3. Computer literacy.
4. Fresh entry level candidates.