We are looking for you!! Is It your career dream to start and grow your career from the most enabling exciting and rejuvenating environment? Do you have a passion for sales & Marketing? Are you eager to learn, a go getter, result oriented, self-driven, enthusiastic, open minded fresh graduate? If these few words describe you and relate to you, we would love to give you this opportunity to join us as a Sales & Marketing Apprentice and learn and train on the job with the high possibility of being absorbed into the company organization structure.
WHO ARE WE?
A market leader in engineering manufacturing industry specializing in premium cables and conductors manufacturing. We have for more than four decades maintained a heritage for the production of quality cables and conductors. With our manufacturing plants in Kenya and Tanzania we competently serve our clients across African countries. We are the trusted partners for the provision of high-quality cabling solution.
1. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
• As an apprentice you will be required to learn on the job under the close monitoring and guidance of your immediate supervisor.
• Adherence to the company rules policies and procedure is a must.
• The apprentice will be required to exhibit high level of initiative and responsibility throughout the training period.
• Ensure to follow the training program and be responsible for ensuring documentation of areas learnt as this will form part of the performance evaluation.
• Learn and Understand the various products being manufactured and be a master of the product knowledge.
• Learn and understand the processes involved in the sales & marketing function as this will be very key in determining possibility of confirmation.
• As part of learning assist and shadow the supervisor in the day to day activities of the section.
• Submit the required reports on time.
• Produce quality work on any assignment given.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
2. POSITION SPECIFICATION
• BSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Instrumentation Enginering.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Not applicable.
• Must have graduated not later than 2018.
• Outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and advanced prioritization skills.
• Team player.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If Confident that you meet the above requirements and are keen to grow your career through this exciting opportunity, please submit your application and detailed not later than 30th October 2020.