• Ensure prompt sales and optimum coverage of stocks to the assigned market segment.
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of stocks on daily basis
• Ensure all our products are sold to retailers at the recommended prices.
• Ensure our products are well displayed, clean and in good condition within all the trade levels in your route.
• Daily and accurate account reconciliation - cash, documented debtors and prompt collection when debts are due for payments.
Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in relevant business discipline or social sciences.
• Certificate in Sales and Marketing, Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage
• KCSE certificate minimum aggregate C (Minus).
• At least one-year experience
• Good negotiation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening skills.
• Ready to work in any part of the country
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Assistant – FMCG) on or before 1st July 2021.