Reporting To: Sales Team Leader
Direct reports: Sales Team Leader
Indirect reports:Operations Manager/ Sales and marketing & Manager
The role is responsible for implementing the sales and marketing strategy, supporting management, and ensuring sales quotasand market penetration is achieved
• Assist customers with requests and queries on the ground and on the phone
• Demonstrate superior knowledge of products and services to customers
• Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
• Educate customers and partners about current promotions and advertisements
• Contribute to team's daily sales goals
Day to day activities:
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
• Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
• Achieving established sales and marketing goals.
• Increasing Taxiye sales goals.
• Superior product knowledge.
• Maintaining an orderly and professional appearance throughout the sales channels.
• Introducing promotions and opportunities to customer and partners.
• Cross-selling to achieve higher targets
• A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
• A Diploma in Sales and Marketing and 3 years relevant experience
Core Skills & Competencies:
1. Interpersonal and communication skills: needs to possess the ability to build positive interactions with customers and partners.
2. Retail sales experience and a professional appearance: this is key to ensure learning curve is not steep and immediate delivery on the role
3. Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
4. Commercial intelligence: it is very important for the role to recognise the connection between Taxiye’s fiscal behaviour and open market demands.
5. The ability to work for extended periods of time
Background / Experience:
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience 2 of which should be at leading sales role