Location: Kawangware in Nairobi and its surrounding.
Sales Associate Job Duties
• Directly selling and marketing loans against Logbook to prospective clients in the market
• Working closely with the Team Leader in arranging activation for new acquisition of clients
• Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales
• Regularly providing feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the product
Qualifications for the Sales Associate Job
• 25 years and above
• Minimum qualification of a KCSE, additional qualification will be an added advantage
• Well presentable and a good communication skills
• Ability to sale
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Requires minimum supervision
• Previous experience in sales with a proven track record is an added advantage
How to Apply
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, and a resident of Kawangware and its environs, please send your cover letter and a detailed CV with subject line KAWANGWARE.
NOTE: Applicants should only be residents of Kawangware and its environs.