SALES ATTENDANT CUM CASHIER
We are looking for a Sales Attendant Cum Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. They will also be responsible for ensuring that they sell the Company’s products and services, identifying leads, educating clients and prospects on the products through demos and presentations and increasing in revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Running the cash register and ensuring the proper check out process is followed.
- Taking overall responsibility over the use and management of the cash register during your shifts.
- Taking overall responsibility of preparing and reporting sales and any other relevant incidences that occur during your shifts to the management.
- Taking overall responsibility of daily stock take and handling over operations to the shift leader in the shift subsequent to yours.
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the work station by dusting and vacuuming, washing the windows and doors, and straightening the merchandise.
- Arranging the work station in a manner that attracts the attention of customers.
- Greeting customers and offering them assistance.
- Becoming familiar with the products and share this knowledge with customers.
- Answering questions from and providing information to customers about products.
- Informing the customers about purchasing incentives.
- Preparing sales reports on a daily basis.
- Participating in workplace safety training session.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Authority above you
Requirements and skills
- Must at least have a diploma in Business course or any other related field.
- At least 2 years work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register, PDQ and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20Kg
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Ability to calculate sales and change quickly
- Accountability and accuracy in reconciling sales receipts
- Oriented toward serving others and helping customers.
BUDGETTED SALARY: Net Salary (Retainer) of KSH 15,000/= and Commissions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured