The incumbent will be responsible for both mechanical and electrical repairs of our machines. He will also be responsible for sales generation through selling our products and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Sales attendant Cum Mechanical & Electrical Technician
About the role
Sales Attendant cum Technician will be responsible for ensuring that they sell the company’s products and services, identifying leads, educating clients and prospects on the products through demos and presentations, and increasing revenue.
They will ensure both mechanical and electrical repairs on our machines.
They will be expected to work with the sales and accounts team. This role report to the Sales Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include
• Running the cash register and ensuring the proper checkout process is followed.
• Taking overall responsibility for the use and management of the cash register during your shifts.
• Taking overall responsibility for preparing and reporting sales and any other relevant incidences that occur during your shifts to the management.
• Taking overall responsibility for daily stock take and handling over operations to the shift leader in the shift subsequent to yours.
• Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the workstation by dusting and vacuuming, washing the windows and doors, and straightening the merchandise.
• Arranging the workstation in a manner that attracts the attention of customers.
• Greeting customers and offering them assistance.
• Becoming familiar with the products and sharing this knowledge with customers.
• Answering questions from and providing information to customers about products.
• Informing the customers about purchasing incentives.
• Preparing sales reports on a daily basis.
• Participating in workplace safety training sessions.
• Any other task that may be assigned by the Director of Operations.
• Machine maintenance and repairs
• Troubleshooting to ensure the machines run seamlessly
• Able to do the both Mechanical and electrical repair work on the machines
Education & Experience
• A diploma/ degree in sales and marketing or any related field
• A diploma/ degree in electrical and mechanical engineering
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Experience working in airline and logistics packaging industry, moving and / packaging companies.
• Knowledge of customer service
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Key skills & competencies
• Excellent communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Planning and coordination skills
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving & negotiation
• Stress tolerance
• Ability to work independently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured