Job Description: “Sales Consultant”
I am here to ensure that all online dealers’ cars are listed on our website within the shortest time possible. I am here to grow the new local listings.
Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
Reporting into Sales Manager, Cheki Kenya
Direct Reports None
• Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
• Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
• Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
• Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
• Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximise the value of subscribing to Cheki Kenya.
• Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
• Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
• Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
• Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
• Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
• Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
• Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
• Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
• communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
• Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
• possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after-sales effort.
• To visit the assigned dealers twice a week and collect vehicle inventory.
• To take good quality photos
• To key in accurate information to help the buyer make a decision.
• To post the above information live or latest 12 hours
• Meeting and exceeding the targets for new local listings.
• Sales Manager,
• Telesales Team Leader
• Field Sales Team Leader
• Sales Consultants
Key skills and Competencies
A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite. A bachelor’s degree in a management field may be considered an added advantage but is not mandatory.
At least 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record, with a substantive interest in the telecommunications industry.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skill
• Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
• Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
• Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
• Be a significant part in a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
• To be shared upon joining